Friday, June 23, 2006

Who just ordered a new WOLF SHIRT?




awesome-wolf


MICHEL DID!! I just ordered it from wolfdepot.com. It’s this great “one stop shop” where people who are “really into wolves” can buy T-shirts, cozies and wolf urine.

I am so excited about my shirt. IT IS COMING IN 3-7 DAYS!

Since Alice has “requested” that I “stop with the memory collages”. I no longer have to hide my love for wolves! So, I have decided to start a club! For likeminded wolf “buffs”. I feel like I really need an outlet and get back to what I love doing, like dressing from head to toe in wolf gear, expressing myself through collage, and howling.

So, I plan to call this club WOLFTOWN USA, and conduct it like an authentic town hall meeting!! Complete with a baliff and old timey wigs!!

I am so excited!

No comments: