Sunday, March 05, 2006

Michel is missing you!

MICHEL IS BACK! I am SO sorry for not writing in such long tyme! I have missed all four of you!!

Mother and Michel have been in an african country called Kenya, and they don't have many internet cafe's over there, especially where we were. I DID find keyboard in a barn, but it wasn't attached to a computer, and was made out of manure!

It started when Mother met a man named Kip Winger. He used to play in a band who's most popular song was "Seventeen" many years ago. Kip told me it's a song that helps people know why it's OK to have sex with young girls since girls are actually alot more mature at younger ages than men are.

Mother met him at the Tattler Too back in December. Apparently he knows EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT HAND AXES!, and this knowledge REALLY impressed Mother.

CAN YOU BLAME HER!

Anyway, one thing led to another, and Mother felt it would be a good idea for us to travel with kip on a "diamond run" to africa. He promised we would be fed well, and since mother was down to a half a box of Cheez It's, and one airplane bottle of Traveler's Club. She said we'd go. Plus, she said she was "drunker than shit".

I AM SO HAPPY TO BE BACK IN AMERICA. It's nice to not have to sleep in the same barn as Kip Winger any more. It's also great not to have to hide diamonds in donkey's bottom's any more too.

I have missed Willy and Alice SO MUCH! I didn't have a chance to tell them i was leaving since we left in the middle of the night. I will visit them tomorrow! I have BIG plans!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

As one of the four (I hope you were referring to your readers), I'm glad you are back. I hope you are keeping an eye on your Mother. Kip sounds strange, too strange for normal people like you and your Mother.

Michel Johansen said...

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW WEIRD KIP WINGER IS.

TheTart said...

Hmmmmmm. This should be an interesting week... reading your future posts!

That KIP,, spooky!

Smooch,
The Tart
; )

TJ said...

Michel is gone again. I cry now.