Thursday, October 20, 2005

Thanks for the Ink Stinkers!

Well, Alice has FINALLY gotten back from her retreat in Argentina! Yeah, I know, Michel has been VERY LONELY. But fortunately Mother has been having a depression the past weeks, so Michel has been available to give her sponge baths, get the recycling in order, and "keep the highballs coming".

I AM SO GLAD TO SEE ALICE, especially because . . . she brought me some INK STINKERS!

INK STINKERS are tasty octopus shaped Latin gummies, flavored like delicious black licorice, and filled with some sort of FLUID! The fluid tastes kind of like a mix of chalk and canola oil, if it's not one of the rancid ones.

I know . . . DELICIOUS!!!

Ink Stinkers really are the greatest ethnic candy i have ever eaten if you don't count the Candied Gopher Ears that Willy's bass player Pham brought back from Cambodia once.

5 comments:

TJ said...

Man, I love Love LOVE Candied Gopher Ears!

Good to see you're still doing well, Michel.

Michel Johansen said...

I am doing well Theo Jacobsen!

KEEPING IN REAL!

Unknown said...

I feel like your blogging monitor sometimes.

Time for a new post!

TJ said...

Merry Christmas, Michel!

TJ said...

Michel, please tell your mother I'm sorry I pointed and laughed at her ankles. Hopefully, she'll let you out of the closet, so we can ALL get to know you better.