Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A collage for Wolf(town, USA) lovers!!

WolfCollageTown, USA

Michel is sorry for the meeting cancelling last week, but DO NOT WORRY. the next meeting will be right after the newest year starts! I am giving everyone a COLLAGE! to tide you for christmas!

I was inspired by my love of wolves, and a novelty sponge of Mother's . . . THAT LOOKS JUST LIKE A USA FLAG!

I used two handfuls of hair that i thought looked close enough to REAL WOLF HAIRS but aren't. I STOLE! from a hair collection bag that Willy's father keeps in the garage. It was a risky, but as an artist, i felt like i must do it, for art, and for Wolftown, USA.

DON'T WORRY, HE'LL NEVER MISS IT, I HAVE VERY SMALL HANDS! and IT WAS WORTH IT! (except for the lice.)

so, ENJOY! (see you at the NEXT meeting!)

No comments: