Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The Tyme has come!

I have decided to get rid of my wolf Teet tank top. I'm sorry, but it just smells too bad at this point now. MOTHER! has refused to scrape the crusted milk off the teets FOR THE LAST TYME. It is not good to argue with Mother.

She has started a home base internet business now that is taking up TOO MUCH of her tyme. It is called Home Base. She is selling something called FreeBase Cocaine to the children at the local high school. She's a BIG FAN of baseball. that's why she named it home base. She says it's something called a "pun", and is "essential for retail success".

Anyway, i've got to go burn my shirt!

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS AT THE NEXT WOLFTOWN USA MTG!!

WOLF!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't understand. Why did you get rid of your tank? Your mom is going to be pissed at you. Big time. I would.

Michel Johansen said...

do you know how bad crusted powdered milk smells? I had to think about other people!

Mother actually was not mad at all at michel, she's so "focused" on her new career, and the alcohol.

thanks for the comment!! DON'T BE MAD AT ME! BE GLAD AT ME!