Sunday, September 04, 2005

Most people think wolves are cool

Yesterday i ALMOST got to meet Alice's two fathers!

I WAS SO EXCITED! that i put on what I call my "Wolf" ensemble, which consists of this headband that says "ah-ooooh!" and is made from real wolf hide, a pair of black jogging pants with hand-painted wolves, and a shirt with anatomically correct plastic wolf teets on the front.

WELL, when I showed up at the condo, AND before i could even unlace my wolf-hide rollerskates, Alice came out to meet me on the street.

Well, she told me that i had to go home right then, and change. I WAS SO CONFUSED!!

One minute i'm coming to meet her parents Gabe and Juan, and the next minute i'm feeling like Alice and her fathers might not appreciate wolves as much as me!!? I thought everyone loved wolves! Do you guys not like wolves?

Whatever the case, it was very hurtful! So i chose not to return to meet her fathers after all. I just went home and played my "Sounds of the African Prairie Desert Wolf" tape.

I thought it might clear my head, and give me some perspective.

Sadly, it didn't, but the wolves SOUNDED AWESOME! on Mother's tape recorder, especially this one wolf i named "Danny Glover".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

While i think your choice in wolverine attire is a good thing to speak about, i wonder how do you feel about geranimals? Do you have any interesting theory's on mixing cereal? Please tell me more jebus

Michel Johansen said...

I LOVE GERANIMALS! I have 9 pairs of corduroy jumpers, in orange.

and I DON'T MIX CEREALS, it would destroy my meuslix!

Unknown said...

Time for a new post you crazy carny lover!